We are proud to release the summary of our Socio-Economic Master Plan (SEMP) for the New Yangon City. The aim of the SEMP is to serve as a guide for the next phases of development and administration.
The purpose of the SEMP is:
- To identify the value proposition for New Yangon
- To undertake economic analysis and develop sector prioritisation and strategies for the highest economic and job growth plans
- To create job creation, skills development and human capital development plans
- To identify the best ways to fast track and incentivise the development of New Yangon City's industrial corridor
- To develop an infrastructure phasing plan and urbanisation guidelines
- To provide an environmental strategy and plan
- To provide a delivery plan with recommendations on key policy priorities for the Go
- To recommend governance and risk management processes to NYDC for the long-term sustainability.
Download the PDF (1.9 MB)
Share this article: