Myanmar Development Assistance Policy (DAP)
This DAP also presents an overarching policy framework which shall guide the delivery of development assistance, together with clear procedures that streamline the identification, design, negotiation, approval, implementation and evaluation of initiatives funded in part or whole by development assistance.
This DAP aims to ensure that development assistance is at all times:
- fully aligned with the Myanmar Sustainable Development Plan 2018-2030 (MSDP), and Sectoral, Ministerial, Sub-National and other Development Plans and Strategies;
- fully supportive of Myanmar's achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- fully aligned with relevant international conventions to which Myanmar has acceded or ratified, and with other relevant international declarations, accords, and agendas which Myanmar has endorsed;
- increasingly harmonized with Myanmar's national planning and budgeting processes;
- delivered in ways that are results-driven, innovative, mutually accountable and transparent; and
- delivered in ways that strengthen Myanmar's human and institutional capacities at all levels.
Download PDF: Here
The Myanmar Sustainable Development Plan (MSDP) is the expression of our national development vision – a vision that finds resonance in the global sustainable development agenda.Genuine development will only come to Myanmar if, and only if,