The course pursues the following specific objectives:
- to improve the knowledge on climate change including on approaches and frameworks for CCA;
- to understand characteristics and identify impacts of observed and projected climate changes in Myanmar and linkages with sustainable development of townships;
- to identify, assess and integrate suitable CCA measures into township development plans;
- to understand and address key cross-cutting issues in CCA, such as gender and DRR.
- Selected township-level administrators, including General Administration and members of Townships Development Committees;
- District and townships representatives from various sectoral ministries/departments;
- National and regional representatives of ECD, RRD, and the Meteorology and Hydrology Department;
- GIS specialists from various ministerial units such as those from MNREC.