Ayer Shwe Wah is one of the largest conglomerates in Myanmar with a diversified portfolio across different business sectors - oil & gas distribution, construction, transportation & logistics and hotels & tourism. Since our founding in 1999, we have been contributing to Myanmar’s economic growth and development.
At the core of Ayer Shwe Group, sustainability through social responsibility is our main priority. Our CSR strategy is centred on four pillars: responsible environment practices, customer relation improvement, continuous employee and community development.
We aim to create value by following business practices that conservers and have minimal impact on the environment. We also practice corporate policies that include OSHA guidelines to mitigate work place related injuries and improve employee safety standards. In addition, we embrace diversity in staffing by welcoming recruitments from different ethnicity and gender backgrounds.
By committing our corporate resources for Myanmar’s society, environment, and culture, we intend to become a catalyst for positive change in our country’s socioeconomic development.
- Contribution made to community development in Darka Township, Ayeyarwady region by providing 3 acres of land degsinated for a Fire Station and a Hospital.
- Delivery of 5 brand new fire trucks.
- Delivery of 3 Ambulances equipped latest EMR medical equipment.
- Construction of canalization for embankment, irrigation canal and drainage canal to prevent flooding into the farmlands totaling up to 70 miles worth of development.
- Development of 30 primary schools to provide much needed education across different regions in Myanmar.
- Over 18 years of contribution to social welfare programs in accordance with government’s policy.
- Strict adherence and compliance with Governement's Federal Tax policies, rules and regulations.
- Contribution of 700 workers to redevelopment of Labutta Township ravaged by Cyclone Nargis by reconstructing roads and buildings.
- Construction of wells for religious institutions in remote areas with limited or no access to drinkable water.
- Annual contribution to several social, religioius and healthcare community development efforts throughout the country.
- No posts created yet.
- News Feeds
- Timeline 0
Alternatively, you may also filter post types from the stream by selecting the items below: