TU Delft conducts research on irrigation systems, polders, urban areas and complete river basins. Their aim is...
TU Delft conducts research on irrigation systems, polders, urban areas and complete river basins. Their aim is to support water management practices by increasing understanding of water management processes, providing know-how and expertise, and offering an independent view. To this end, they collaborate closely with water managers and stakeholders.
TU Delft applies a broad, interdisciplinary approach to water management issues. The tools that they use in their research ranges from data assimilation and remote sensing, to real-time-control and legal and stakeholder analysis. The issues studied include floods and droughts, climate change, water pollution, performance, international conflicts and IWRM.
People Who Liked This
Blogs In Page
- The Phantom Menace in Yangon: Land Subsidence 2018-01-15
- Monitoring of River Health of Ayeyarwady River in Myanmar 2017-12-28
- Sinking Yangon 2017-12-21
- Water level monitoring in the Sittaung river basin 2017-11-09
- Scoping study of `Coastal Squeeze' phenomenon, Ayeyarwady Delta, Myanmar 2017-11-09
- Delft3D model of the Ayeyarwady delta Myanmar 2017-11-09
- Delft3D-FLOW Model of the Yangon Port Area 2017-11-09
Unable to load tooltip content.