Myanmar Water Journal - March 2019
Welcome to the March edition of the Myanmar Water Journal. Providing you the latest news, insights, opportunities and events from the Myanmar water sector.
Banner Packages are shown in this edition. If you would like to promote your company or organization, please give us some notice. You can check out the banner packages here.
March Newsletter will be filled with
- Wetlands article on the perspective point of Landscape Architect.
- First Time Snapshots Report of Port Development.
- the experience of Tin Mar Lar Thein, a Ph.D student from Mahidol University
- Reflection of the port game.
We introduced Burmese articles. There are two reasons why we are doing this.
- It's more convenient for our readers to understand water-related projects.
- To provide knowledge sharing from different sources, websites, blogs, brochures, and newspapers, etc - to make it accessible in Burmese.
- Groundwater & Health - originally written by U Myint Thein.
- Addressing the wetland and agriculture conundrum - an article from Water, Land and Ecosystem (WLE) website, translated by May Myo Myint.
- Water Resources Preservation - Originally written by Dr. Win Pa Pa, Professor(Head) of Chemistry Department, Nationalists Youth Resource Development Degree College (Yangon).
In particular, we would like to improve our contents and information. Therefore, we are willing to receive our audience's comments on Myanmar Water Journal and Myanmar Water Portal. Please fill out the survey and it will take 5 minutes.
Share this article: