Registration Guideline Myanmar- Netherlands Water Challenge 2018
The goal of the 'Myanmar-Netherlands Water Challenge' 2018 is to inspire young people for water and attract them to the water sector. Myanmar students can join the program and become a qualified water professional, who knows how to deal with the multitude of water challenges.
The program is an initiative of The Water Agency together with Dutch Water Companies (Arcadis, Royal HaskoningDHV, Van Oord and Witteveen+Bos) and the Dutch Embassy.
Do you want to join?
You can apply for the program if you match with this profile:
- 4th year, 5th year or Master Student
- Are you interested in water ('Water in the City' or 'Smart Port')?
- Do you like to work in groups on challenges for the future of Yangon region?
- Application deadline: 23rd of July 2018
- Pre – Selection workshop: 1 August 2018
- Water Challenge: September 2018 (TBD)
- Register on Myanmar Water Portal with your preferred account (click on 'registration')
- Your account will be approved within 3 days
- You will be added to the group
- Find an interesting article about 'Water in the City' or 'Smart Port' and share the link here.
- Check Myanmar Water Portal frequently for daily updates about water and the Water Challenge.
2. Create a video (1-2 minutes) OR a motivation letter (1 page)
- Pick a theme ('Water in the City' or 'Smart Port')
- Describe what you think is the biggest challenge related to your chosen theme for Yangon region
- Tell us why you would like to join the Myanmar-Netherlands Water Challenge
- For video:
- Share link of the video here.
- For motivation letter:
3. Fill out this form to share your contact details with us
Have taken all the steps of the application process? And do you have a good motivation why you want to join the Water Challenge?
Then you are nominated to join the Water Challenge! Maximum 25 students will be selected to join the Water Challenge.