[Extended] Vacancy Announcement _ Junior Project Consultant (National)
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022 (5:00 PM MM Time)
The Water Agency (Myanmar) is offering the position of Junior Project Consultant (Myanmar National).
JOB DESCRIPTION: The consultant is responsible to
- Acquire and create content, graphics design and marketing materials for the Myanmar Water Portal, and Yangon Htee City Page, Online Water Education Platform. Plus, Liaise on a regular basis with the other TWA contacts for the portals in Indonesia and Vietnam and the main developer in the Netherlands.
- Assist in the company's website(s) operation and maintenance, the TWA social media channel(s) operation with updated news and sharing knowledge about the water-related activities from local and international.
- Execute assignments for our clients, which may include performing market studies, and business matchmaking.
- Assist in community engagement and capacity-building programs of the projects, developing relationships/networks with local stakeholders, organizing of events (challenges, workshops, seminars, etc.), local representation at exhibitions, identifying potential clients, etc.
- Acquire new assignments/projects for The Water Agency, both from local Myanmar and international clients and partners.
- Build a strong local network of partners and stakeholders. To this end, you will initiate new contacts, make appointments for introductions, and attend network events, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Support the TWA team with local market intelligence, business development and engagement activities.
- Entry Level (Undergrad / Fresh Graduate) with background preferably in any one of Social Sciences or Business Management or Architectural field (strong urban planning & placemaking concept) is recommended to apply.
- Showcase some knowledge of activities related to one of the above fields.
- Excellent communicative skills, and fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Eager to learn new things and creative skills on digital media.
- Good reporting & analytical skills.
- Able to work independently, creatively and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Willingness to travel areas as the requirement of projects.
of the local context and local dynamics of the Myanmar Water Sector, Climate Change
& Environmental Issues, etc. is an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.