Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship Opportunity for Round 1, 2022
Source : OKP Study in Holland
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) offers scholarships funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs available for a selection of short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months) and master's programmes (duration 12 to 24 months). Myanmar is also eligible for an OKP scholarship to apply.
A limited number of scholarships is awarded to female and male professionals who are:
- living and working in an OKP country;
- proficient in English or French;
- working in one of the priority areas for their country;
- can motivate using and transferring their knowledge and experience in their employing organisation after their studies;
- agreeing to the OKP obligations and conditions (133.9 kB).
For more information on the general eligibility criteria please read:
OKP information for applicants (168.8 kB) (168.8 kB)
How to apply
You cannot apply online on this website. Please follow the steps below and apply through the Dutch education institution of your choice.
- Check if your application falls within the OKP focus areas determined for your country.
- Check if you meet the OKP eligibility criteria.
- Find a course on the OKP course list. Please find a study, using the filter 'Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)'.
- Ask your employer whether they are willing to nominate you for an OKP scholarship.
- Contact the Dutch education institution of your choice to receive more information about the application procedure, the academic requirements and the link to apply online.
- Prepare your application: employer statement, motivation, passport, government statement (if required).
- During an application round, submit your application online using the link you receive from the Dutch education institution. Please be aware of the application deadline of the educational institution of your choice.
Deadlines of application Round 1
You can only apply for a scholarship during an open application round.
Round 1 - for master's and short courses
- Accepting applications between 2 February - 22 March 16.00 CET.
- Both master's and short courses should start between 25 July and 21 November 2022.
The main priority areas of the Orange Knowledge Programme are;
- sexual and reproductive health and rights
- security and rule of law
- food and nutrition security
- water management
Original Source : https://www.studyinholland.nl/finances/orange-knowledge-programme