Lien AID is a Singapore based non-profit organization collaborating with Myaungmya Township Department of Rural Development (DRD) to improve technical solutions for water and sanitation access under its WASH Tech Action Research pilot programme. In 2020, the focus will be on testing and developing more efficient, low-cost rainwater harvesting and storage solutions for rural villages. This project aims to address the water supply needs of at least 370 households across 9 villages in Myaungmya Township.
Location: Ayeryarwaddy Region, Myaungmya Township (9 villages)
Scope of Work
- Rehabilitation to existing pond(s)
- Provision of Water Storage to villages without existing water storage at a community level.
- Provision of rain water harvesting system to individual households at scattered locations of the selected villages.
- Installation of Geomembrane lining to selected water storage.
- Installation of Solar Shields to selected water storage.
- Installation of Hand pumps and ancillary works to community water storage.
- Installation of fencing to community water storage.
- Provision of compacted access to the water storage and the water pump station.
There are 3 packages available for bidding and the breakdown is as follows:
|Package A (3 villages)||Basic Information|
|Put Kha Yaing||Community Water Storage|
|Gway Pin Kya||Community Water Storage + (25 Individual households)|
|Shan Chaung||Community Water Storage + (39 Individual households)|
|Package B (3 villages)||Basic Information|
|Me Kyaw Nan Kad||Community Water Storage|
|Kwin Pauk||Community Water Storage|
|Ma Gyi Kone||Individual households|
|Package C (3 villages)||Basic Information|
|Chaung Phyar Su||Community Water Storage|
|Hpa Yar Kone||Community Water Storage (3 separate locations)|
|Chaung Wa||Community Water Storage|
Note: Bidder is open to bid for any package or for all 3 packages.
Venue: Online (Zoom Application)
Date: 13 January 2021
Time: 3.00pm – 4.00pm (Myanmar Time)