Expression of Interest: Design and Build Water Supply Projects in Dedaye Township, Ayeyarwady Region
SCOPE OF ENGINEERING SERVICES
The services required will be encompass 2 phases:
Phase 1: Development of construction drawings based on the assessment of project villages
The completion and submission of construction documents based on a detailed assessment of the 2 project villages and performance requirements set by Lien AID. The documents shall include:
- Relevant site-specific information for each of the project villages and an overview of features that fulfil the required performance standards for each project, and which demonstrate improvements to the existing rainwater harvesting ponds;
- The full set of construction drawings, in both English and Burmese and in soft copy and hard copy, shall include detailed technical specifications, design calculations and material information.
The drawings shall comply with relevant building standards and codes, and shall be endorsed by a professional engineer.
Phase 2: Project management and construction works
The service provider shall provide all project management, supervision and construction services to ensure the satisfactory completion of the required works for the 2 project villages. The service provider shall also submit progress reports and facilitate site inspections by Lien AID.
Upon completion of the required works, the service provider shall handover the completed works to Lien AID and provide a 1-year performance warranty from the handover date.
Expressions of Interest from service providers shall include the following information:
- Details of contact person, including name, contact number and email address
- Company registration certificate
- Corporate profile which details the expertise and qualifications of key staff; and
- Selected samples of related work
In the event of unforeseen circumstances which impact the feasibility of the project implementation, Lien AID reserves the right to void this call for Expressions of Interest.
To check out more about schedule & duration, required expertise, qualifications & conditions, download the document.