PhDs Recruitment - Next Water Governace (NEWAVE)
Become part of the new generation of water governance Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) who will be enrolled in PhD programmes of our NEWAVE host institutions.
***Deadline for applications extended to 5 April 2020!***
- Would you like to be at the forefront of the global water governance debate, and planting the seeds for future actionable alternatives or improvements to the prevailing water governance paradigms?
- Would you like to be trained in the NEWAVE's Problématiques-Paradigms-Patterns (PPP) heuristic framework and tackle the biggest water governance challenges?
- Are you interested in acquiring the trans- and interdisciplinary skills needed to make significant contributions to both the academic and extra-academic water governance world?
- Are you in the first four years of your research career, or will you graduate soon?
- Are you enthusiastic about moving between science, policy and practice in order to qualify for successful careers in research, consulting, industry or governance?
Apply now to be one of the 15 Early Stage Researchers of the NEWAVE – Next Water Governance research network!
Supported and co-funded by the European Commission through the Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie ITN Programme, the NEWAVE network offers 15 high level fellowships. The students will be selected for a 3-year advanced multidisciplinary research training, preferably starting in May 2020.
The call for application will be open from 15 January to 5 April 2020.
Before applying, please download and read the Guide for Applicants and the ITN Programme's information note for all specific information on the application and selection procedure. Browse the website to learn more about our research programme, the available positions and the supervisory teams. If you have any question, please contact us via our contact form or using the contact information available in the descriptions of the positions.