Myanmar Water Journal - July 2019
Welcome to the July edition of the Myanmar Water Journal. Providing you the latest news, insights, opportunities
Banner Packages are shown in this edition. If you would like to promote your company or organization, please give us some notice. You can check out the banner packages here.
July Newsletter will be filled with
- Urban Development - PIB Urban Water, Water Logistics Phase 2
- Water Supply - ROSAMUR Project
- River and Inland Water - The
ChndwinBiodiversity and Ecosystem Services ( CBES) study
- Capacity Building - Two young Myanmar participants joining the short course at IHE-Delft
- Capacity Building - Young Water Professionals Batch 4 Graduation ceremony
- Myanmar Climate Change Policy
- Discover what urban wetlands are worth, Translated by Yin Mon Aung
Akvopedia is now available on the Myanmar Water Portal.
In particular, we would like to improve our contents and information. Therefore, we are willing to receive our audience's comments on Myanmar Water Journal and Myanmar Water Portal. Please fill out the survey and it will take 5 minutes.
For any queries, comments, suggestions or complaints, please email
Share this article: