Myanmar Water Journal - June 2019
Welcome to the June edition of the Myanmar Water Journal. Providing you the latest news, insights, opportunities
Banner Packages are shown in this edition. If you would like to promote your company or organization, please give us some notice. You can check out the banner packages here.
June Newsletter will be filled with
- River and Inland Water - Chindwin Photostory
- Water Governance - Inle Lake Draft Law
- Water Supply - The Amarapura Project - Water Services in Mandalay City.
- Capacity Building - Oz Water Event
- Young Expert Program Interview Series - May Thet Kyaw
- The movement of saline water into groundwater (aquifers) and Greater Yangon by U Myint Thein
- How to make wealth from waste on a crowded planet, Translated by Khaing Su Lwin
Akvopedia is now available on the Myanmar Water Portal.
In particular, we would like to improve our contents and information. Therefore, we are willing to receive our audience's comments on Myanmar Water Journal and Myanmar Water Portal. Please fill out the survey and it will take 5 minutes.
For any queries, comments, suggestions or complaints, please email